Pages

Wednesday 13 June 2018

Silent reading today

Image result for revenge of the lawn gnomes Today I read that Joe's and Misty's dad said that they where going to get some new lawn ornaments so when they get they there dad finds 2 Gnomes ornaments but these two are different not just different colours but features because they were discoloured had weird grins and were quite heavy because JOE'S DAD BROUGHT THEM so when they were taking these two Girls from Misty's school started laughing at them and Misty's was filled with wrath and rage and that is all I read in my Goosebumps book today Goodbye.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Gabriel, I'm Charlie from Wainui Beach School, Gisborne.
    I really like the way you explained the story-it made me feel like I had read it. Have you ever seen Goosebumps the movie? Maybe next time you could add more punctuation so that the reader can take some breaths.
    From Charlie

    ReplyDelete