Pages

Thursday 21 December 2017

bonus activity food

My learning goal is to show my favourite food and tell why my favourite food is Noodle Sandwich. Image result for noodle sandwich I like it because the favour and because its bad because for your health because its just. I have to many favourite foods so im going give you picture of my favourite food. 



List of my favourite

1. Dorito Ice cream 
 
Image result for Rice sandwich simpsons
2. Rice sandwich 





3. Rolled up pizza  Image result for rolled up pizza



And that's all for food Fusion list see you next time!.












3 comments:

  1. Hey good morning Gabriel,

    thanks for sharing your wonderful food creations. They look really delicious!
    I would love to try the rolled up pizza sometime. What sort of ingredients are hiding inside it? Can you give me the recipe so I can make it myself?

    Thanks, I can't wait to get the recipe. I'm hungry as!

    Billy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well what to do for the rolled up Pizza. Is just get any Pizza and roll it up then. Done!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kia ora Gabriel,

    My name is Emiely (pronounced “Emily”) and I work alongside Billy at the Summer Learning Journey!

    Thanks for sharing these pictures of your favourite foods! There are some definitely interesting combinations here, but I'm not too sure if I cam brave enough to try them out. Some strangely delicious combinations I like to have are butter chicken on pizza (so so SO GOOD), nutella and pretzels and popcorn dipped into ice cream! Have you tried any of these combinations before? I bet you could start up a restaurant when you're older with all these interesting food combinations! What would you call your wacky restaurant?

    It's awesome to see how actively you have been blogging this summer. I know the Summer Learning Journey team have enjoyed reading and commenting on your blogs. We can't wait to see what else you will blog!

    Noho ora mai,

    Emiely :)

    ReplyDelete