Pages

Tuesday 19 December 2017

Activity 1 week 1

I am going to tell you 3 interesting facts about Maui.

Number one:-  Did you know in one story of Maui he attacked the sun.  Maui did beat up the Sun with his brothers. Because the Sun was going fast like ummm faster the you can get up so when the got the sun the bate him up so that's why he's so slow.



Number two/2 Maui is a big trickster you might know that he has a hook. And he can shape shift but he can trick doing that like he can get free food because can turn into a dog and run off!. But still he could shape shift.


Number three/3  Maui had a big hook he did he had a very big one like 100 times bigger then a house. So that is quiet BIG so yeah BIG and that's all today. 

2 comments:

  1. Hi Gabriel,

    My name's Ruby and I will be one of the people who's blogging with you this summer. I'm looking forward to reading about what you have to say on your blog.

    These are some really interesting facts about Maui. I wonder if you could tell me what the story "Maui and the Greatest Fish" is about. Here is the link if you haven't read the story yet: http://eng.mataurangamaori.tki.org.nz/Support-materials/Te-Reo-Maori/Maori-Myths-Legends-and-Contemporary-Stories/Maui-and-the-giant-fish

    I can see you've also heard of the story Maui and the Sun which is a really good story! Have you seen Moana as well and is that how you know about his shape shifting?

    I look forward to reading more of your blog.
    Cheers,
    Ruby.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Gabriel,
    I have read some excellent work from your blog. Those were some really interesting facts about Maui. I can see that you have heard about Maui and the sun. You have done great.

    Kind reagrds Lily.

    ReplyDelete