Pages

Tuesday 19 December 2017

Activity 2 week 1

hi friend I have been out for 8 weeks I know you might be bored for 8 weeks but I have had  have fun!. Because I have been seeing new fish and other water creatures and just being eat and meeting fish. and I made friends with a BIG FISH. And I found the biggest Head Shark it was cool at first but is tired to eat me. And I can,t run because im surrounded by deep water  but don,t worry I got it away by throwing my fish.  Away then I found a blob fish Because I had to use platoon in a bucket so yeah that's all.

1 comment:

  1. Hey there Gabriel, my name is Billy from the Summer Learning Journey programme. Thanks for completing another activity. It's great to see you practicing your writing.

    I like this letter you have written. I have enjoyed reading about how bored you became on the Waka! I am sure that did happen during the actual journey. It sounds like you had an interesting time on the Waka, hanging out with fish and getting into trouble!

    What do you think the settlers did as soon as they arrived in New Zealand?

    Thanks, Billy

    ReplyDelete